The Elder Advice Network
To contact the Elder Advice Network

or call 1-412-364-2277

What do we need to do to conserve the assets of our estate if a nursing home stay is required?

This is not a simple list of do's and don'ts. You will need expert planning. We can direct you to a professional who will conserve as much of your hard earned assets as possible.


If I have an attorney, do I need an Elder Law attorney?
Power of Attorney - What is it?
What is Geriatric Care Management?
Typical situations for which we have been able to provide pertinent and useful information
What types of insurance plans and policies are available, which ones do I need, and why?