The Elder Advice Network
To contact the Elder Advice Network

or call 1-800-890-7192



Main Newsletter Page

To have questions answered regarding:

Changing your address, Medicare Part A or Part B, lost Medicare card, and Social Security Benefits - Call Social Security Administration at 1-800-772-12131 or 800-325-0778 TTY*

  • Low-income programs (such as Medicaid) to help pay medical bills - Call
    Department of Public Welfare of Pennsylvania, Office of Medical Assistance Programs. at 1-800-692-7462 or 1-800-451-5886 TTY*

  • Part B bills and services - Call HGS Administrators of Pennsylvania (Medicare)
    1-800-633-4227 or 1-800-242-8471 TTY*

  • Bills for durable medical equipment and a list of approved suppliers of this equipment - Call HealthNow DMERC (Medicare)- 1-800-842-2052 or 1-800-842-9519 TTY*

  • Part A bills and services, hospital care, skilled nursing care, and fraud - Call
    Veritus Medicare Services (Medicare)- 1-800-633-4227 or 1-800-452-8086 TTY*

    * TTY numbers are for the deaf only. You must have TTY equipment.